For individuals -
- Evaluations: We offer comprehensive evaluations in the areas of speech, language, feeding, and processing.
- Speech/language therapy: Our master's level clinicians provide individualized therapy, targeting the unique needs of each child and family.
- Oral motor/feeding skills: Clinicians are able to work with a client demonstrating challenges with oral motor muscle movement which impacts speech production and feeding skills.
- Screenings: Our SLPs can provide on-site language screenings for preschools and daycares. We need a minimum of 10 children participating. Contact our office for more information or to schedule a screening at your facility.
- Small Groups: We carefully consider placement of clients in our small groups. The groups focus on social language skills, sound awareness and feeding.
- The Listening Program: A therapeutic music therapy program specialized for each client, beneficial for processing, auditory awareness and learning disabilities. More information
- Fast ForWord®: A neurologically based computerized reading program. More information
For schools and daycares -
- Staff Training/Workshops: Our staff is available to provide workshops and in-services for staff.